Allied (vendor) members receive many member-exclusive benefits!
- Use of WGA Allied Member and WGA logo to promote your membership
- Receive all communications for your key grocery representatives
- Weekly President’s Letter (e-newsletter)
- Bi-Weekly WGA Vendor Insider newsletter
- Wisconsin Grocer Magazine 4 times/year
- Advertising options to reach your audience with more frequency: Wisconsin Grocer magazine and weekly digital newsletters.
- Event Sponsorship and Participation options throughout the year
- A hot link from WisconsinGrocers.com to your website
- Representation in Government Affairs
- Access to exclusive WGA content
- Recognition on social media platforms
- And many more benefits
The WGA strives to provide superior legislative services, communications, education, benefits and programs tailored to both our retail and vendor members.
In 2023, Allied members will have the opportunity to connect with retailers through a variety of channels including trade show exhibition, event sponsorships, and WGA media recognition of your dedication to the industry.
Additionally, we provide both print and digital advertising opportunities to stay fresh and connected throughout the year.
Allied members receive member-only communications and the latest, most relevant, and impactful news impacting Wisconsin Grocers
What the Wisconsin Grocers Association has to offer, you can’t get anywhere else!
WGA ALLIED MEMBER
Receive industry updates on what is happening in the grocery industry in Wisconsin before anyone else does!
Frankly, it’s something that you can’t get anywhere else!
WGA BUSINESS PARTNER
WGA Business Partner is for companies who would like to strategically engage in WGA events, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities to promote their products and services.
WGA ENDORSED SERVICE PROVIDER
These companies are endorsed by the Wisconsin Grocers Association to provide beneficial services at discounted prices, exclusively for WGA members. That list of endorsed providers can be found here.